How to make more sales, keep your existing customers and at the same time get more customers.
Do you suffer from indecision on how to best keep in touch with your existing customers and how to get new ones?
You’ve heard of or even have an email list but you don’t know much more about it.
You don’t think you have the time to invest in finding out more about having or managing an email list.
You think that irregular posting to Facebook is enough to keep in touch with your customers.
Well, you need to think again!
The cost of not having a well-managed email list is huge.
Your competitor could already have one. They could be starting to attract your customers and any potential customers away from you.
What most small business’s do when the topic of an email list comes up is to put it into the too hard basket, even ones who already have one setup.
They figure that posting to Facebook or some other social media is enough.
The problem is with that is that you end up
- Not communicated one to one with your customers
- Not knowing what your customers really needs or wants
- Not telling your customers about your new and existing products
- Not telling them how their lives can be enriched by using your product
- Missing opportunities for your customers to share your communication with others. So they could be interested in what you are doing.
- Relying on a service e.g. Facebook or Instagram who could change their algorithms overnight so that no one can find you anymore.
If you keep on doing what you’re doing, then sooner or later you will start to lose customers.
And if you don’t gain enough new ones to make up the shortfall, your business, then you, then your family will all suffer.
What I can do to help you.
I’ve had email lists that I’ve communicated with for years. My only regret is that I didn’t start collecting email address’s years ago.
I visited a small winery recently. The owner there was capturing emails by sending out receipts via email instead of printing. Trouble was he was doing nothing with these addresses.
Then I went to another one a few minutes away and she too was also collecting email addresses in the same way.
Except that she then sent me an email a couple of days later thanking me for my purchase and now sends me fortnightly updates.
To my trained eye it was obvious she was using a professional auto responder that felt like she was talking to me personally
So, I thought what can I do to help these small businesses who are in a position to get their clients emails. But they are missing the opportunities to really utilise this information?
What about if I offered my companies services for a small monthly fee to manage their email list.
And so, the Mail List Manager was born.
Still not sure about having an email list?
Read these quotes below:
See if you can work out how an Email list will help you understand what these gurus of business mean.
“Just having satisfied customers isn’t good enough anymore. If you really want a booming business, you have to create raving fans.” -Ken Blanchard
“Get closer than ever to your customers. So close, in fact, that you tell them what they need well before they realize it themselves.” — Steve Jobs
“When you help others feel important, you help yourself feel important too.” — David J. Schwartz,
“One of the greatest gifts you can give to anyone is the gift of your attention.” — Jim Rohn
“Seek first to understand. Then to be understood.” — Stephen Covey
“It takes months to find a customer and only seconds to lose one.”
“In the world of Internet Customer Service, it’s important to remember your competitor is only one mouse click away.” – Doug Warner
“Customer satisfaction is worthless. Customer loyalty is priceless.” – Jeffrey Gitomer
OK so what does the Mail list manager mean to you?
When you sign up for the Mail List Manager
- You will provide us with access to your email service account or we will set you up with an account with an email service provider.
- We will review your existing email service provider to ‘value engineer’ and/or recommend another email service provider if appropriate.
- You provide content or info for content creation.
- If required, we create content with your info.
- We will manage the email service to send out content at a previously agreed time frame, i.e. weekly, fortnightly or monthly.
- We ensure compliance with required privacy regs and anti-spam legislation.
- We will provide a report on how your content performed. E.g. How many clicks, reads etc.
That’s right we can set you up and/or take over the management of your email list. You then have time to work on the important things in your business that only you can do.
Can you do all this? Of course you can, but are you?
Can you do this as well as we can. Possibly, but are you?
Can you do this as quickly as we can. Doesn’t matter because
we charge a fixed monthly fee based on services provided NOT by the hour.
So, the risk is all ours. If it takes longer than we planned on, then that’s just too bad. We won’t be coming back to you cap in hand to ask for more money.
The online world changes constantly. I keep up to date with the latest and most effective marketing techniques, by reading, personal meetups and attending conferences.
And because of that we can make recommendations based on the latest trends that we think can help your business’s.
The Mail List Manager Guarantee
I offer 100% unconditional money back guarantee.
You can cancel at any time if you decide that
- You don’t want us to help grow your business by keeping your customers up to date and bringing in new customers
- You don’t want us to take care of your email list
- You don’t want us send out content to your customers on your behalf
- You don’t want us to monitor compliance
- You don’t want us to keep saving you time and money
- You don’t want reports on the performance of your content
Then just drop me a line at email@example.com
We will even refund the balance of your account if you have taken up the offer to pay 6 or 12 months ahead. And if you really are unhappy then I will refund the last 2 months subscription as well.
No-strings attached; No conditions.
Let me be clear and say that again, there are absolutely no strings attached, no forms to fill out, nothing to prove and we promise we won’t question you.
Cancelling your subscription with us doesn’t affect your email service account either, so there’s no risk. So, you could cancel and gain an email service account.
Because this is a new venture, we are offering this at an early bird rate.
Once we reach a set number of subscribers, the price will rise for all NEW accounts.
Just so we are clear our cost does not cover the cost of the email service provider account.
If you don’t have an existing account, then we will set you up with a free account if possible.
These are usually available to businesses with a list with less than 2000 subscribers. If you have an account, then you will continue to pay exactly the same way as you do now.
It’s now down to you
You have a choice to make: Do what you’ve been doing (or worse, do nothing at all). You know where that will lead. question is… Where?
If you wanted to be somewhere different than where you are now, you’ll have to do something different than what you’re currently doing.
Take the first step toward a different future.
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org asking to talk about Mail List Management.
I’ll reply or call you with some specific questions to ensure I quote you the right subscription model.
PS: You got to the bottom and now is the time to act.
Let us help you to grow your business by taking care of regular email communication with your existing and potential customers.
Think of what you can do in the future if
- your business is regularly communicating with your valued customers and
- you have time to work on your business, not just in your business.